Thursday, April 26, 2012

End of Year Update--Deadlines for Makeup Work--Student Teacher Conferences

The last day any late work will be accepted for credit is Friday, May 11th.  This is to ensure that I have time to grade it before final grades are due.  Many students have low grades because of work that they have not turned in, any work from April 10th to May 11th is due on Friday, May 11th.  After this time, no late work will be accepted.

You may have noticed that I've been entering future grades into Pinnacle.  Normally I'm not allowed to do this because of how the system works for Official Progress Reports, but since we've handed out our last one, I can go ahead an put in grades I know are coming up.  These are also listed on the calendar to the right of this page.  I have not put in every assignment that we have left, (for example, I haven't put in the Reading Folder grades), but I have put in most of them.

We are nearing the end!  Today when I checked vocabulary, I conferenced with each student to discuss their grades and what they need to do to pull their grade up.  They know what they need to do and how to do it--as always, it's up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment