Friday, August 14, 2015

Week 3 Yearbook

Hi All!

I'm really excited with our the theme and progress of our book are coming together.

I want to remind you that if you haven't finished your picture page, that's been due.  I need you to finish it so 1) you can get a good grade on it and 2) we can do the next step with that page.  Be ready for Monday--we're going to use those pages!

You can also check out the calendar to get an idea of what all is going on in class this week.

Picture Day is Tuesday and I'll have a sub that day.  However, to keep us on track, during 4th Block we'll have a pretty awesome (if I do say so myself) assignment to complete about good journalism.  Some volunteers will be helping be during 2nd period with Picture Day itself, but I'll need all students on point during 4th with that assignment.  We'll need to discuss it in class on Wednesday to keep pace, so finish it at home if you need to (you shouldn't need to if you spend your time wisely).

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment