Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Precourse Reading for Next Year

Congratulations everyone!  

I want to thank you all so much for making this year so successful.  You are all amazing people and I am very grateful I got to have all of you in my room this year.  

I know the year is just now over, but as you know, the easiest way to start the next year strong is to do the Precourse Reading *before* the course starts.  You can find a copy of the assignment here.  You can make a copy of the Dialectical Journal Template here.  Go ahead and talk with your parents about picking up the book for the English course you're signed up for and make a plan for when you're going to complete this assignment.  If I were you, I'd do my future self a favor and plan to start reading the week of June 4th and complete the assignment the week of June 11th.  I would go ahead and order the book, and set reminders on my phone for those weeks so I make sure I do it.  That way I'd be done with it and it wouldn't be hanging over my head all summer.  Either way, make a plan that works for you and do it!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment