Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Week 12-13 and Homework

Hello All,

As we move to the second half of unit 3, all Literature classes are in the middle of reading their novels. Honors should be on page 402 of The Poisonwood Bible, while On Level should be on page 62 of Night, when classes return on Wednesday.

I feel like we need to have a conversation about homework. For the most part, with the exception of reading, I typically don't assign specific homework. The expectation is that you should go over what you've learned and finish anything you didn't finish in class. Please make sure that if you didn't finish an assignment in class, that you do follow up at home so you're grade doesn't suffer.

I know I've talked about it in class, but zeros are the number one reason students' grades suffer. Please make sure you're getting your work done and turning it in on time to keep your grade where it needs to be.

As a reminder, I can do early morning tutoring by appointment and every Wednesday I stay until 5pm. Let me know you're coming in advance so I can plan accordingly.

I hope y'all have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment