Friday, March 27, 2020

Week 11 End, Week 12 Preview

Hello Students,

I hope you are all doing well.  I miss y'all so much.

If you also want to see other people's faces, I'm going to be hosting a Zoom meeting (Zoom is an online video chat program) on Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30, starting on 3/31.  This will be an open discussion for any questions or clarifications you might have.  Or for you to just to say hi and see everyone.  I'll be sending an invitation email with the link specifically to all students' @campbellhigh.net accounts.  If you want to be prepared, you can go to zoom.us and create an account by clicking "Sign in with Google" and use your @campbellhigh.net account.  It will also ask you do download an app, which is very helpful. 

As of today, we've been in Social Distance Learning for 2 weeks.  Up until this point I haven't put any "due dates" on assignments, but the expectation is that you are working on these assignments for about 30 minutes on the date on the assignment.  To clear up some confusion, from now on I'll be assigning due dates for each assignment--the same date I've been putting in the title of the assignment.  If you will not be able to submit that assignment on the due date, please let me know.  I want to make sure that you aren't going to get overwhelmed with a back log of work, and this lets me know how I can best support you.

The assignment for reading A Midsummer Night's Dream has been posted in Google Classroom.  I have put a copy of the assignments on the Resources Page, along with the other past due assignments, but all work is due on Google Classroom, unless another website is specified. 

As always, if you have any questions, I would love to hear from you.  You have a couple of options:  You can ask the question privately or publically on the assignment in Google Classroom.  You can email me at kimberly [dot] bundschu [at] campbellhigh [dot] net.  Or you can text me at seven seven oh, six oh nine, five four eight one.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment