Monday, February 22, 2016

9th Lit Paper and Homework

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I want to say thank you to the students who turned in their short story narratives over the break.  I'm looking forward to reading them!

I've updated Synergy with the students who did not turn in their narratives with a zero, so that you can tell if your child has turned it in or not.  It will either say 0 or "not graded yet".  If they turn it in to turnitin.com today before midnight, it is late, but they can give me an Errand Pass tomorrow to mitigate that lateness.

Many students also forgot to finish their USATestPrep homework over the break.  If they finish these assignments by Wednesday, I'll take them for full credit.

As a head's up, we are reading one final story, "The Scarlet Ibis," by Wednesday and then we'll have our Short Story Test on Thursday.  Our Unit 3 Vocabulary Quiz is Friday.  Next week, we'll start our poetry unit.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment